Sunday, March 18, 2007

Disappointing farewell

So long Mustafa Shakur and Ivan Radenovic. I imagine it is tough to end your college careers on such a low note after a season that showed so much promise early on. Careers in the NBA (perhaps) await.

I'm not really sure what to expect for next year. I suppose I am optimistic. How can you not be with two five-star recruits (Jerryd Bayless and Jamelle Horne) coming in? I would expect there to be a sense of urgency. Arizona had too much talent this year to finish the way they did. I hope they once again become a team nobody wants to see, rather than one everyone wants a shot at.

Four months ago, I didn't think I'd be saying this, but I'm glad football season is just around the corner. We may be witnessing the decline of the Arizona basketball dynasty under Lute Olson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home