Monday, March 05, 2007

Freshman of the year

Just saw Chase Budinger was named Pac10 Freshman of the Year. At this point I don't even think of him as a freshman. Could a Naismith Trophy be in his future? He'll have to be more assertive to get that kind of attention, I think. To his credit, he flows within the offense so smoothly he doesn't really get a lot of hype unless he has a huge game (see performances at Washington and Oregon).

Thursday's game against Oregon should be pretty good. Arizona feels like they should have won the first one in Tucson, Oregon like they should have won the second in Eugene. A nice neutral court showdown for the rubber match.

On a side note: I just saw the movie Zodiac. I had heard of the Zodiac killer, but didn't realize how interesting the whole story is. I was horrified and amazed. The guy was either brilliant or extremely lucky not to get caught. Definitely very sick in the head. Go see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home