Wednesday, March 07, 2007

New uni's

Arizona will debut some new form-fitting jerseys tomorrow in their game against Oregon. Personally, I think they're pretty sweet. The baggy shorts with the tight jersey looks a little weird in the picture, but honestly, I didn't even notice it watching Florida play in them for the first time last week. I will miss the old bottoms, though - the new ones are rather plain.

In other news, I just picked up College Hoops 2K7. It's a cool game, but hard to be good at right away. I spent about an hour doing drills in practice mode, and still got blown out in my first game. Part of the reason I wanted to get this version instead of March Madness (EA Sports) is the chant creator. Although creating a good chant is a bit harder than I thought it would be - you can only make combinations of letters - it's a really cool feature.


Next year:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home